Why Become a Member
An annual membership can simplify your life, save you money, help you maintain your home, reduce your stress, keep you mobile, and connect you to others in your community. The benefits include confidence, social contacts, independence, and peace of mind.
- Full membership (Member Plus) in Village Without Walls (for as little as $1.50 a day) is available to adults who need the support and services we can provide in order to remain in their homes.
- Regular Members are those people who see the value of the Village and want to pay it forward to assure that the Village is there when they do need services. Members also join to participate in social, cultural and educational activities with other Village members and volunteers.
Membership in Village Without Walls allows you to take advantage of:
- All Member types are eligible for referrals to recommended vendors and community services.
- Friendly gatherings, large and small, for people with similar interests and values
- Opportunities for you to share your wisdom, experience, talents and skills
- Educational workshops on a variety of topics based on member needs and shared skills
- Referrals to reliable licensed service providers
- Volunteer help from fellow members and volunteers with those pesky home maintenance tasks, occasional transportation needs, and friendly visits
You should become a member of Village Without Walls if:
We are continuously signing up members. Contact Us if you are Interested in more information.
A Hillsboro Community Service grant has made it possible for Village Without Walls to offer
- You know the value of a friendly social community and you want to help others
- You want to thrive and grow older in your own home and neighborhood
- You know Medicare and Social Security won’t meet all your needs
- You’re not in denial about aging and want to be proactive about your well-being
- You want an affordable and sustainable way to get the services and help you need
- Go to Membership Benefits and Costs for more information on fees.
membership assistance to eligible Hillsboro residents. Please call our Office at 503-207-8729 for more information.